Monday 11 February 2013

A Valentine's Day Gift For You.

It is that time of year again. I don't know where the time is going but since I spend most of it buried in the depths of a work in progress, I suppose I shouldn't wonder. I haven't been as regular with  my blogging as I intended but, once I am caught up in the current of a plot, I find it hard to do anything but keep swimming.

But listen up lovers of Strictly Come Dancing, Dancing with the Stars or romance books in general, this is for you. In the week leading up to Valentine's Day I intend to run a series of blogs featuring excerpts from Come, Dance With Me. I don't want to post too much and spoil your read as on the 14th February itself I will be offering kindle copies for free PLUS a free signed paperback to the person who leaves the best comment on the blog.

First, I think, the blurb to give you a rough idea of the plot and where it  might possibly lead.  This is the blurb from the back cover.


Come, Dance With Me 

When television chat show host, Sasha Johnson, interviews international ballroom dancer, Andrei Kovalevsky, her life is altered forever. And six years later, when fate thrusts them together once more, Sasha does all in her power to prevent him from blowing her world apart for a second time. But can she defuse a bomb that is already ticking.



Andrei Kovalevsky has won almost every ballroom dancing prize known to man, apart from television’s coveted Celebrity Dancing Trophy.  When Andrei is partnered with an old flame, Sasha Johnson, her two left feet threaten to kick the glittering prize way out of his reach.
With just eight weeks to do it, Andrei determines to break down the barriers between them, knock her into shape and turn Sasha Johnson into a dancer.
But secrets, lies and an irresistible attraction impede his way and their path to the Celebrity Dance final is fraught with trouble.

Mary Middleton’s latest novel, Come, Dance With Me, will waltz you through the glitzy, glamorous world of ballroom dancing and leave you breathless.

Tune in tomorrow, same time, same place for excerpt number one. If you can't wait that long you can get the kindle versions of all my books on Amazon click here if you are in the UK

Alternatively paperback versions can be ordered direct from the publisher here

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mary, I am so honoured to have you also guest posting this competition on my blog too! http://kaminadra.blogspot.co.uk/

    Can I participate? I'd love to read this, I love your writing :D

    Happy Valentine's Day xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to say how chuffed I am to have won a copy of your book Mary. It arrived today and it has put such a smile on my face!
    Thanks again for this great competition and opportunity! xxx Karen xxx

    ReplyDelete